Please Review Our Cancellation / Refund Policy Before Proceeding
- Should you or your group need to cancel or reschedule a course that you have registered for, we require a minimum of 10 days written notice prior to the start date of the course. At your request we will attempt to reschedule you or your group into another course at a later date. Should you wish a refund instead; a $25.00 per person administration fee will apply. The cost of any materials you may have received prior to class start date will be deducted from any refund as well. Should you wish to reschedule, no future refunds or transfers are available after a change has been made.
- For cancellations received less than 10 – 8 days prior to the start of the course start date a 50% refund will be issued. However the course provider may, at its sole discretion, apply the full course fee paid to a future course.
- If the course provider has to cancel a course due to low enrolment or other circumstances, registered participants will be rescheduled or receive a full refund
- For cancellations received less than 8 days prior to the start of the course, no refund will be issued or any rescheduling, No exceptions.
- Those who have registered for a course and do not attend that course will not receive a refund or be rescheduled, No exceptions
- In order to complete the required 9 hours of instruction, Industry Canada requires 100 % attendance. If the participant can not fulfil this requirement for whatever reason no certificate of completion will be issued. There will be no refund nor rescheduling, No exceptions
- If prior arrangements have been made for invoicing, you will be invoiced according to the above Refund / Cancellation Policy
We use PayPal as our payment processing service provider. This does not mean that you need a PayPal account. You will be able to use your regular credit card as you proceed through the checkout process.
If you want to use a credit card, use the Checkout with (Add to Cart) button. On the next screen you’ll see a choice for “Pay with Credit
Card or PayPal”
Minimum class sizes are required to deliver courses, should these minimums not be achieved classes could be postponed or rescheduled.
2612 Sooke Road