Please Review Our Cancellation / Refund Policy Before Proceeding
- Should you or your group need to cancel or reschedule a course that you have registered for, we require a minimum of 10 days written notice prior to the start date of the course. At your request we will attempt to reschedule you or your group into another course at a later date. Should you wish a refund instead, a $35.00 per person administration fee will apply. The cost of any materials you may have received prior to class start date plus a PayPal refund fee may apply. These fees will be deducted from any refund. Should you wish to reschedule, no future refunds or reschedules are available after a change has been made.
- For cancellations received less than 10 – 8 days prior to the start date of the course a 50% refund will be issued. However, the course provider may, at its sole discretion, apply the full course fee paid to a future course. Should this be the case, no future refunds or reschedules are available after a change has been made.
- If the course provider must cancel a course due to low enrollment or other circumstances, registered participants will be rescheduled or receive a full refund
- For cancellations received less than 8 days prior to the start date of the course, no refund will be issued, or any rescheduling, no exceptions!
- Those who have registered for a course and do not attend that course will not receive a refund or be rescheduled, no exceptions!
- To complete the required 31 hours of instruction, Transport Canada requires 100 % attendance. If the participant cannot fulfill this requirement for whatever reason no certificate of completion will be issued. There will be no refund nor rescheduling.
- If prior arrangements have been made for invoicing, you will be invoiced according to the above Refund / Cancellation Policy
PLEASE NOTE :
We use PayPal as our payment processing service provider. This does not mean that you need a PayPal account. You will be able to use your regular credit card as you proceed through the checkout process.
If you want to use a credit card, use the Checkout with (Add to Cart) button. On the next screen you’ll see a choice for “Pay with Credit Card or PayPal”
Minimum class sizes are required to deliver courses, should these minimums not be achieved classes could be postponed or rescheduled.